IMC is delighted to announce that the project to refurbish and up-grade the halls complex to the rear of the church is complete.
The Wesley Centre (the halls complex together with the already refurbished church) will now meet the needs of both the church and community of Irthlingborough in the 21st century.
Briefly, the upgrade consists of:
- Reconfiguration of the lobby/toilet/kitchen area to provide facilities for the disabled
- New fitted kitchen
- Platform lift from the lobby to the Goliath Hall
- New suspended ceiling in the Goliath Hall and Stage
- Complete re-wire
- New Heating System
- Complete re-decoration
- Replacement windows
- New roof to outside porch and other outside maintenance work
- New flooring in toilets, vestibule and kitchen
IMC gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the following organisations:
|The Methodist Church Fund for Property
The Methodist Church Northampton District
The Nene Valley Circuit of the Methodist Church
East Northants Council Community Facilities Fund
The Bernard Sunley Charitable Foundation
The Hunter Rowe Trust
The Maud Elkington Charitable Trust
The Garfield Weston Foundation
In addition to the above organisations, the generosity of members of the church’s congregation and of many other individual donors has made this project possible.
WE THANK THEM.